Sunday, April 26, 2009

This blog is moving!

Lately, I ran to a little bit of problem with Adsense. The account I had with them, the result of which was the ads you might have seen every now and then on this blog, was suspended and my efforts to reinstate the account proved to be futile. This along with the fact that I am trying to collect my results and gather my thesis results in my long absent from this blog.

Therefore I decided to move this blog over to wordpress and as it happens this move has collided with my physical move to a new apartment. For the time being, please continue reading my posts at this address. If you have subscribed to my feedburner RSS you will be fine, as I have already redirected that to my new address. But if you are following through the traditional RSS or atom feed address then I am afraid you will have to change that to this. This will be my last post of this blog on blogspot.

No comments: