Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Beginning

It has been my intention to write about the "Wonders of the Digital Era" or "Our Digital Age" for quite some time now. Yet, somehow I could not or rather want not gather the courage or better say stamina to actually step forward and start doing it. Noteworthy is that I am not new to this field and that before coming to Canada I was already penning articles for a rather nice computer & communications magazine, which was interrupted with my migration to this beautiful and friendly country.

Busy as I am with my ongoing research and efforts toward a graduate degree, I will try to relate stories about stuff and experiences I find of use to other people. With this post, I shall begin working on this blog, in hope that stories within will shed light on someone else's problem or be interesting enough for others to read and follow.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to read your own posts Nima. Will certainly follow your blog. Keep going buddy.

Paria said...

Nima Afarin kheili khoobe! Keep doing it.
(Don't forget your own project though)

Anonymous said...

Good job bro. You are gonna nail it.

hamid said...

Agha tabrik migam weblogetoono. poste avalesh ke jaleb bood hala ta postaye badi.